Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: The unexpected
date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010
time:2:26 PM
Just some random post of mine over here.

Life can sometimes be unexpected. When you pin hopes on something, whatever that you were anticipating does not actually turn out to be what you expect it to be.

A recent example was the recent Sunday's night out in Movida, St James. During the day I had a hell hectic day dancing and practicing. By the time night came I was rather reluctant to go down to Vivo area to salsa (though I must say that I am quite a social-dance fanatic). Thus, my intention was to just sit around, chill and enjoy each other's company. UNEXPECTEDLY, despite it being a Sunday when most clubs are closed and the crowd in Movida is really really small, I enjoyed myself. There were a handful of good dancers there and when I was thick-skinned enough to ask them to dance, the initial intention of just lazing around was casted behind my head. :)

Another one was on my birthday this year. I am really a low profile person so I had no plans to celebrate my nineteenth birthday. However, I just initiated a dinner gathering with my friends to catch up. The night turned out fun and amusing. There was the milk tea treat by the restaurant in a humongous glass as well as presents and a cake from my friends. After that I was at union where I was asked for a dance several times (without me needing to 'hunt' for my next prey after each song).

Well...life is just like that. The more you want out of it, somehow it you will not get what you want. So just let nature take its course...BUT I hope this does not apply to the coming release of the results.

Wee...


top