Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Random
date: Monday, March 01, 2010
time:1:04 PM
Part 2 of my random post in Buffa's blog.

There is this guy friend whom I know off whose initials of his name is LSH. Ha... I wonder if he knows I am referring to him. Anyway, the first time I got to know him really well was when I graduated from Nan Hua. Ironically, for four years in the same school, I don't really bother to talk to him or anything.

Thus, in the short span of a few months due to dance, I knew him as a proper friend. I must say that this person is the weirdest one I know. He has this philosophical thing going around him and sometimes I find it hard to understand what point he is trying to put across.

Sadly, he disappeared in a few months time to some far away country...

Ha...so who is this person?

Wee...


top