Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: The unexpected
date: Tuesday, March 09, 2010
time:8:56 AM
I guess it is rather anti-climax having to blog about my A levels at this point of time (since the results were released last Friday).

The feeling that I had just before I received my result slip was rather numb. It could be that it was just two years ago that I had gone through the similar procedure. OF COURSE, I did not want history to repeat itself for the third time where I had a sucky overall grade.

After the irritating and long-winded stupid talks by the teachers, we collected our results. Mr Tan had our slips turned, so one has to have the courage to flip it over and face the music. I really could not flip it over after two terrible experiences. But when he said I did not bad, I took a leap of faith and peeped at the piece of paper.

Surprisingly, my grades were not bad. Slightly disappointed the wrong question I chose for Chemistry paper 3 cost me a B. However, the trade-off was that my GP had an A. That is really really amazing for a person like me who is really bad at spelling and language related stuff.

Anyway, I hope my score allows me to get into the faculty that I want. As what my mum said:
Hope a miracle will happen.

Wee...


top