Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title:
date: Monday, April 05, 2010
time:10:48 AM
Woo...i slept my very first 9 hours since I don't know how long. Had a lazy evening yesterday after an early dinner and fell asleep on my brother's bed. The 9 hours were rather significant since I haven't been yawning this morning till now.

We the fact that I haven't been blogging for a rather long time was that I was busy preparing for the bachata competition which occurred last Saturday at Zouk. When I was there for the dry run in the afternoon, I got to see Zouk in its "daylight" form. To be honest, the place is horrendous. I wonder how clean it is if u put the tables or wall under the microscope. There were glass shards on the dance floor which were potential dangers to all the competitors who were gliding, sliding, rolling or any other moves that had to interact with the floor.

The competition starts about 8pm and proceeded on smoothly. This year's standard was really high, we were able to determine the champions during the dry run. And conclude that to win a BACHATA competition, one do not need to even do bachata. As long as one has enough cool lifts, tricks and dips that wow the audience, you will automatically be crowned the champions.

One interesting fact: There is a couple that did a lady gaga remixed into bachata song and surprisingly this couple are siblings. haha... I might consider asking my brother to partner me in a few years time if he successful grows taller.

Anyway, the video is uploaded on facebook and you can go view it there.

Wee...


top