Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Swensen's
date: Sunday, May 09, 2010
time:9:34 PM
Yozz...

I'm blogging a really short post just after I removed the eye-irritating purple blogskin that I once had. And now I'm back to basics again with the white background. Really like the simplicity. When life is so terribly corrupted and with people that are full of ulterior motives.

Anyway, my life right now is really passing by at a rapid speed. Week after week passes by so fast. And every week is like another chapter. I'm happy with how things are progressing right now.

Yesterday, my clique had a mini gathering at Swensen's Ion. Really, Ion is like a maze where you have to walk roundS to get your bearings right. Anyway, we had the ice-cream buffet thing at the restaurant. There was a rather wide selection to pick from. But all had one thing in common. All the food were SWEET SWEET SWEET. Ice-cream, cakes, wafer, brownie, sweet toppings. All of them are sugar-loaded. And halfway through I had this throbbing pain in my head. I guessed it was either a sugar-rush or a brain-freeze. Thus, we ordered fries to counteract the effect since the dish was salty.

Most of us were cam-whoring. This time it's not me. MUHAHAHA. Ms Dawn is under the cam-whoring list for the reader's information. :P

It was indeed a rather enjoyable outing to meet up with the old friends. Next time, no more Swensen's okie...


Wee...


top